Google is being used worldwide. This is Google, which keeps an eye on your every action, where are you going, what are you searching. Your family and friends may not be aware of this. But Google knows where you spent the whole day. Actually, location data is used by Google to improve its service, which provides accurate information about location based search results, real time traffic, location of photos and other things. But if you do not want Google to track your location, it can be blocked with easy tips and tricks.
How to stop location tracking
Let me tell you that there are two options to turn off location tracking. In the first type of option, the permission of location data of all the apps on your device will be blocked.
First option to block permission
- The user has to go to the settings of Android smartphone.
- After this, you have to click on location data.
- Then the location can be turned off by swiping left of the permission. Similarly, location permission can also be turned on.
Permission blocking second option
Location tracking can also be turned off by turning off the location history feature of Google account. With this, all Google apps and services will be closed with a single swipe.
- You have to click on the Settings option of Google Account.
- After this, click on Manage your Google Account.
- After this, you have to click on Privacy & Personalization of Google Account.
- You have to click on Location Histry in the Activity Control section.
- After this, the location history can be turned off by swiping left.
Close location of a particular Google app
- If you want to turn off the location permission of a particular app, then you have to change the setting in this way.
- Click in the Settings app on Android phone.
- Then tap on the location.
- After this, the app to whom you want to give permission for location access, can swipe it right on. Or you can block it.